Monday, November 10, 2008

My Wonderful Hubby, Game Day, Celebrity Sightings and Showers

This weekend my mother didn't use her USC tickets so she passed them on down to me. I didn't need to go to the game because I was having a shower at my house on Sunday and had planned on getting ready on Saturday. Josh knew how excited I was to get to go to a game (this was my first since Price was born) so he said he would stay home and clean and I dragged Betsy to the game with me. Josh mopped floors, cleaned the bathrooms and washed all the clothes in the house. WHAT A GREAT HUBBY!! He can be the sweetest thing sometimes......

In the meantime, Betsy and I met up with our friends Jessie and Jeff and guess who we got to see? YEP!! The 8 time gold medalist, himself, Michael Phelps!! He was like 30 yards from us. It doesn't take much to get me excited!! I called Josh and this was how our conversations went:

Me: "OHMIGOODNESS! I AM LOOKING AT MICHAEL PHELPS! HE'S HERE AND IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF US AT THE GAME! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?"
His Response: "So?"

Sometimes we just don't get each other.....









Then Saturday night I went to a surprise Baby shower for my friend Andrea who is expecting her second little babe soon. She was very surprised!! :) We can't wait to meet Baby Larson! (It's a surprise.......she never finds out what she's having!!)



Then on Sunday my friends Jenny and Emily both had baby showers but I couldn't make it because I was hosting a shower for my good friend, Kara! She is having her first little boy in December and we had such a good turnout to celebrate! Cannon will be here before we know it!!




So many babies joining us soon!! Price and Owen are going to be blessed with so many new friends!!

2 comments:

Kristy Huffstetler said...

I LOVE the new pics!!!! We got ours done the other day, but I can't post them cause their family Christmas presents!! We had fun the other night!!

Amber and Matt said...

Oh, wow! That was wonderful of Josh to do!