Thursday, April 24, 2008

My New Nephew!!



Landon Kyle Dickey has arrived! He was born 4/22/08 weighing in at 7.5 lbs and 19.5 inches long. He is precious and he and the parents are doing great. (Well, other then being worn out, I'm sure!!) Price was born on Courtney & Kyle's wedding day so she was trying to have her baby on my anniversary but she was a day short!! :) Here are some pictures of that sweet baby! I can't wait to teach him all kinds of bad things!! You know what they say about payback!!! :)


Me & Courtney before delivery! (She's gonna kill me for sharing this picture!)

Right after birth!!


Landon & his Aunt Ashley

What a sweet picture!


Price wasn't sure what to think of his new cousin!

Welcome to the World!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

He is beautiful! I bet holding a little one like him was a BIG change for you. By the way...you look wonderful! You're a beautiful pregnant momma!

Rhetta said...

What handsome little man. They must run in your family!!!

The Newton's said...

That's so sweet! Both the post and the present. I think I am going to tell Jason that the 8 year is diamonds....wonder if he'll "buy" it?