Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another Angel in Heaven



On Thursday, February 28th, my grandmother joined my grandfather in heaven. She has been suffering with congestive heart failure for quite sometime but always seems to pull thru. This time she did not. I am overwhelmed with emotion. I miss her so much but I know she is no longer in pain. I am glad her and my grandfather are together again. It's just so emotional to think that I will no longer be able to call her. I will not be driving to Camden to visit her anymore. Price will never get to know his grandmother. She was such a special woman. She was beautiful on the inside and out. She will be missed more then words can express.

9 comments:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

I'm sorry about your grandmother. I know you will have lots of stories to share with Price and Owen, so they will know her too!

Amber and Matt said...

Ashley, I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother's passing. May she live on in your heart and memories forever.

Anonymous said...

I love you and she and your grandaddy will always be with you.
Your in my thoughts and prayers! Rhetta

Ashley W. said...

Ashley I have been thinking about you since I heard the news. I will continue to remember you in my toughts and prayers!

rita and andy said...

Ashley, you have been in my thoughts and prayers ever since I found out. Please know that I am praying for you during this time! Take care of yourself and your family.

Angie said...

Those are such sweet pictures of you and your Grandmother. I can still remember how proud she was on your wedding day.

Leslie Spradley said...

Soo sorry to hear about your loss. You are in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about this! I have been thinking of you since I heard the news! You were an amazing grandaughter to them. I hope to see you tomorrow! Open arms will be there for a great big hug! Love you amyp

Anonymous said...

Sad news about your grandmother's passing. =( Deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.