Saturday, March 15, 2008

First Easter Egg Hunt






Today our church had an Easter Egg hunt at Guignard Park. Price had a great time and found 5 eggs all by himself. They did divide the preschoolers up and make their eggs a little easier to find! :) It was a great day and we had a very nice time. I love that Price is able to do so many more things now. Sometimes the two's are terrible but there also a lot of fun! :) Only 4 more months till he's 2!
And THANKS to everyone who called, sent cards, plants, prayed and thought about us the last two weeks. It's so wonderful to know I have such a special support group of friends when I need them most. We love you all!

7 comments:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

What a little stud!

Anonymous said...

I love his outfit. Riley has pants for Easter/The Cup that are very similar to Prices. Too cute.
Laura

amyop said...

i CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT! lOVE YA

Angie said...

I LOVE his outfit. He looks like a little man!!!!

Anonymous said...

I never thought a toddler could look hot but Price is a little stud muffin!

Amanda said...

Ashley,
Price is adorable! No matter what he wears he looks cute, but those pants are precious on him!
I'm hoping Austin will be walking before Saturday for our Easter Egg Hunt...we'll see! :o)

Ashley W. said...

Love th outfit,he looks so grown!!!