Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Preschool




I was at Lexington First Baptist at 5am on Wednesday morning to register Price for 2 year old preschool. I was the 12th person in line but only the 3rd person for the 2 yr old program. The first person was there before 4am. WOW!! I can't believe how competitive it is in preschool. Well needless to say, that early morning wait in the freezing cold payed off. Price got in the 2 day a week program and he is with his best buds: Mary Grace, Jackson and Tradd. I think he'll love it there. Here are some pics from Fun Zone a few weeks ago.

5 comments:

Ashley W. said...

Cute pics Ash! It is hard to believe what we will do for these little ones, just to know they are in a good place. I would do the same thing.

Bobbi said...

Yes it's crazy what we will do to get our children in preschool. I love that Lucas goes!

Amber and Matt said...

I can't believe that you have to do that kind of stuff to get your child into pre-school! Guess if it wasn't good, people wouldn't be lining up!

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Glad Price got into the program (thanks to his devoted mom!). I was thinking (dreaming) about you that morning, hoping you beat all the other mommies!

Leslie Spradley said...

So glad he got a spot!! I think every good mother would have done the same thing!! Peace of mind is hard to come by when your child isn't with you, but knowing that you have him in a wonderful place, sure does help, uh?!?! Good luck Price!