Thursday, March 20, 2008

Major Achievement!

Today Price went Pee Pee in the Potty!! Yes, Ladies, I said Pee Pee in the Potty. For a few weeks we have been trying to get him to sit on the potty before bath time but until today he only wanted to take the seat apart and put it on his head. He has been pee peeing on demand for quite some time, but it just happened to be on the rug in the bathroom, in the tub or on our carpet. Today the light bulb just went off. I asked him if he wanted to Pee Pee in the Potty and he went straight to the potty, I took his shoes, pants and diaper off and pee pee he went!! He stood up and pointed and said "Pee Pee". YES - PEE PEE INDEED!! I am so proud. (I even took pictures, but I will spare you....I am sure you all know what pee pee looks like!) I called his Daddy to tell him the good news and his response was, "You let him pee sitting down?? He needs to be standing up when he pees!" MEN!! I already have one male in the house who isn't good at aiming.....I don't need two. :)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

How funny! That's really good Price is already pee peeing in the potty. You'll have to give me lessons when it's Austin's turn to learn. I've got to tell Ty about Josh's response! Have a Happy Easter!

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

That's awesome! Way to go Price! (You didn't know how much you could care about someone else's pee until you have a kid!)

Leslie Spradley said...

Ashley, Geoff said the SAME thing when Trent started pottying! But, they learn better sitting down and then later they can stand. To this day, Trent has better aim than Geoff!!! Go figure? LOL!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful achievement!!! Congrats! You are so funny though!



Angie R. : D

Anonymous said...

He is too smart! Rhetta