Friday, October 5, 2007

What a week....

I guess I shouldn't hassle my friends about updating their blog because when I don't update mine then I get it back ten fold! :)
This week has been crazy....
My grandmother was in the hospital, my debit card was stolen (and used at like 10 gas stations - but that's a whole nother post), Price is getting molars....
Anyway, a busy week but still a great one!

Monday Amy, Griffin, Price & I went to visit my friend Catherine and her new little babe, Matthew, in Andrews, SC. Price did pretty good for being in the car so long. He liked stealing all Griffin's toys in the carseat the most! It was so good to visit with Catherine and see her new little man.

Price, Matthew & Griffin

Matthew Bradley Player

Griffin & Price

Tuesday was playday at my house. The playroom was destroyed but I think everyone had a great time.


Price was not too good at sharing

Bella Grace

Andrew lovin' the car!


Thomas & Price



The Twins
Elizabeth & Thomas

Tonight we are going to Country Adventures with our church so hopefully I'll get some good pictures. I am so excited! I hope Price likes it as much as I think he is going to! :)

1 comment:

amyop said...

Griffin and I had such a great time! Thanks for riding with us!