Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My little pumkin!!

Friday we got the pleasure of keeping Mary Grace. She and Price had a great time and we invited some other friends to come and play, too.
We had supper club on Friday night and Daddy and Price stayed home since Price's bedtime is 8:00pm. Daddy did a good job giving him a bath and getting him ready for bed. (He said he even brushed his teeth, which is quite the chore!)
Saturday we went to Daniel's Birthday party at Harmon tree farm. It was a great experience. Price actually liked this hay ride.
Saturday night Price stayed with his Ome & Grandaddy and they took him to a Halloween party in Camden. The pictures look like he had a great time. They said he danced all night!
And on Sunday we had our Fall Festival at church. He loved the petting zoo and the bouncy thing!! And he danced to the music and even did a little of the hokey pokey!! :) Needless to say he was worn out at the end of the weekend.

He is going to be a lion for Halloween but he hates his costume so we just put his pumpkin sweatshirt on. Hopefully I'll get a picture of him tomorrow in his Lion costume. I hope we will be able to enjoy Halloween because yesterday Price woke up with an aweful cold and a high fever so we called his doctor and are keeping him in until his doctor's appt tomorrow. It's his 15 month checkup.
Today is actually his 15 month birthday! How time flies.......




4 comments:

amyop said...

Price just looks so grown! I hope you get some pics of him in his Lion Costume! He will be the cutest lion EVER!

Anonymous said...

All ADPI children must be a lion at least once in their lifetime! Ashley, I love your new haircut!

Anonymous said...

Fun times! I can't wait to see the costume pictures. Hope you are well. Have a fun Halloween with your cute little lion.

Anonymous said...

Too Precious!!! I am just in love with Price! Every time I see his pictures, it gets me even more excited about being a mommy. I just can't wait.