Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Farmer Price


It's been a week since I last posted...

Price and I have been staying pretty busy so I haven't had as much time as I used to. Plus, Josh made the comment the other day that if I spent as much time on our house as I did on my blog then maybe his clothes would get washed!! HAHA!! (The nerve.....)

But he was right. Between Ebay, myspace and this blog I do spend way too much time on the computer! :) Nap time is my favorite time to relax and internet surf. (After I get my chores done, of course!)

Anyway, Sunday we went to visit Ome and Grandaddy on the farm and I got a few pics. He really loves being on the farm. My dad says that when he turns 5 he will get his own pony. Then Price will never want to come home! :) (I am pretty sure that is what they are aiming for!)

My step-sister (Aunt LaLa) is pregnant too. Price was born on her wedding day (so I couldn't make it to the wedding, of course....) and her due date is on my anniversary. Isn't that funny! So in April, Price will have someone else to play on the farm with.


Price feeding the horse with Ome!

In the turkey barns

Ome caught one for him

Trying to drive the Dixie Chopper!

He Loves the all the tractors!

3 comments:

amyop said...

He looks so serious and determined in that last picture on the tractor! How cute is he!

Rachel said...

Where does your dad live now? Looks like Price likes the farm!

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Looks like the turkeys are about to over-take Price! He is so cute!