Sunday, October 11, 2009

Preschool Choir





Ever since Price was a baby, I would tear up when the preschool choir sang in Church because I always thought one day Price would be up there praising the LORD, worshiping him thru his songs... Today was Price's turn. It was so wonderful to see him up there semi singing.....



It didn't go quite as I had imagined in my head, but he did alright. He doesn't go in the sanctuary often so I think he was in awe of how big it is, and he kept watching himself on the big screen. When he saw me he screamed out "MAMA" then "DADDY" then "GIGI". You can hear that on the audio. Everyone laughed and thought it was cute. I was laughing so hard I was crying.....but of course that's my child: "Mr. Personality"! :) He's like his mama in the fact that if he thinks it, He must say it!

He did sing a few notes and hopefully he will carry these songs and moments with him thru his life. Next time he sings, I'm sure he'll do even better.



"Worship the Lord with gladness; Come before him with joyful songs." ~Psalm 100:2



If you'd like to watch the worshipcast, click HERE!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Price was so adorable on Sunday! He was genuinely, purely excited to see his parents and GiGi watching him! He is such a sweet little boy!

amyop said...

I watched him! He was so darn cute!

amyop said...

Jv watched it too!