Sunday, October 4, 2009

Introducing....


The Third and FINAL Baby Jackson, due May 14, 2010!!
We went for our first doctors appointment on Thursday and got to see that sweet little heartbeat! Josh and I are excited and so far I am having a very easy pregnancy. (With both boys I was sick by this time so I'm crossing my fingers that won't happen!) AND I am hoping NOT finding out the sex this time.........We'll see if I can do it! :) I think that would be so exciting! No one thinks I can do it which makes me want to even more.....but since my doctor does an ultrasound at every visit, this will make things much harder on me. I am sorry to all of those who I didn't call to give the good news but I figured with my 3rd child there was no reason to make a big spectacle of things. Besides, you guys were expecting this soon anyway......right?!?

18 comments:

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

Yay! So excited for you and Josh!

WHITNEY said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! So very happy for you and your family!!!!

koerner5 said...

Once again...CONGRATS!!! I'm sooo happy for y'all! Three is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

Sarah said...

Congrats!!! May the Lord bless your growing family.

heene said...

Congratulations. Good thing you got that sweet minivan.

Amy Barton said...

Soo excited for you and Josh. I'm secretly hoping its a girl but as long as its healthy, that is all that matters! Congrats again! :)

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

Yay! So excited for baby #3. I secretly hope that you find out what you are having :)

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria said...

Ashley!!! So excited for ya'll! Waiting to find out was fun! You can do it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Ashley, I am so so so happy for you and Josh. Congratulations!! You are such a wonderful mother and I am looking forward to watching another Jackson baby grow....even if it is on your blog!! Love ya and we must get together soon.

Paige

Terrie said...

Congrats sweetie!!! Can't believe the due date is right before my big 40th and your big 30th birthday.... We're still doing something big right????

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...I tried to call you the other day because I wanted you to confirm for me this news, but now that I've read this you already have. I am so happy for you and the good news is she will be here before you turn 30...Jimmy B!! I love you and I am looking forward to all the joy and excitement that this little blessing can bring. Congrats from your bestie...I'll call you soon! Love and miss you. Suz

Asjhley McSwain said...

Well, I just happended to click on your blog hoping to see an update adn WOW did I get a surprise. Congratulations Ashley!!! I am excited for you. Let's have dinner soon to celebrate. :)
Love Ya
Ashley McSwain

rita and andy said...

So excited for you!!!! :0)

rita and andy said...

So excited for you!!!! :0)

Emily Wallace said...

Congrats again! We are so happy for yall!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats, Ashley!! How exciting!

Amber and Matt said...

Congratulations! Hope it is a Legacy this time!