Tuesday, October 27, 2009

God, You ARE my Provider!

This week is stressful for me because I'm a HIGH stresser when there is a lot going on, although I thrive on it at the same time. This week I'm not feeling the greatest, hormonally, and so I guess that has contributed to my high emotions. Yesterday when I picked Price up from Preschool, he started singing:
"God, you are my provider, God you know my needs!"
This is a song learned in preschool choir and we have his preschool choir CD that we listen to often, but we hadn't heard it in a while and for him to sing this and remind me God IS in control was absolutly convicting.

God, You are MY provider! I know your in control! Thank you for your daily reminders!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

YEEAAAHHH PRICE! I'm so glad that these little songs are sticking! I love it when God uses our children to point us to Himself! Awesome!