Monday, August 31, 2009

Roomie Reunion!


This weekend Steph and I went to Greenville to stay with Suzanne. Steph, Suz and I were college roomies and it was so nice catching up with them and spending quilty time together. Since we have each gotten married and have busy schedules, it's very hard to find time to get together and catch up. As times change, your friends seem to change but it's amazing how close we have remained since college. It seems as though no time has passed when we get together. I think that there are few things in life more important than great friends and I am so very blessed to have these girls in my life!!




While I was in Greenville I also got to have lunch on Sunday with 2 of our very special couple friends; Maria & John (& Porter, too!) and Frankie & Steve! They used to be in our Sunday School class but both moved to Greenville so it was wondeful to meet them for lunch! It brought a great ending to my fabulous weekend. Thanks guys!! (I have no clue why we didn't take a photo opp. but hopefully next time! :))



1 comment:

heene said...

We will get a picture next time. Hopefully Josh can make it too.