Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Halloween Help

I'm trying to figure out what to dress the boys up for Halloween. I want them to coordinate so I'm having a hard time figuring out what kind of cute costumes I want to get. Here are some ideas I've thought of:

P-Cowboy, O - Horse
P - Police Officer, O- Prisoner
P&O - Baseball Players
P- UPS Man, O- Mail Man
P-Pirate, O- Parrot

Please let me know what your favorite is or offer up some good ideas that I can use!!
I will totally appreciate your help!!

Most of you would probably just tell me to ask Price what he wants to be........but then he'd say something that I don't want to do, like "Lightening McQueen" or "Thomas the Train" and then he'd get mad when I said no! I'm just mean like that!!

12 comments:

TeamStutts said...

twiddle dee and twiddle dumb... I've seen that before and it's soooo cute.
Or... a cheezburger and fries :)
I'll comment again if I think of more!!!!

lindler5 said...

pirate & parrot - but how are you going to do the parrot?

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of the cowboy and the horse. Aiden is going to be a cowboy, well at least thats what he says for now, I'm sure he will change his mind b/f Halloween. Good luck, I'll let ya know if I think of anything else.
-Katie

Misty said...

Tradd and Jackson both want to be spiderman...maybe y'all can be batman and robin and we can save the world!!

Angie said...

how about a fisherman and a fish? Or a hunter and a deer. Can you tell Frank is already talking about Halloween? HA!

Susan said...

What about Diego and Baby Jaguar? Old Navy has tiger costumes and Party City has Diego.

Ashley W. said...

I did the pirate thing with PEyton adn Parker last year! This year Peyton has picked a fireman and Parker is going to be a dalmation

Anonymous said...

I like the cop and prisoner idea...too cute.

TeamStutts said...

how about two peas...and a pot? haha. I just thought of that!
:)

Micah said...

Tucker and Mattox are both going to be pirates....i like the cowboy and horse but you could do two superheros like misti suggested...

Micah said...

fireman and dalmation...(I saw a cute dalmation at old navy..)

The Newton's said...

I am trying to figure out the same thing for my little ones.