Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Price is 3!!

Can you belive my sweet baby boy is 3 years old. He had a great bday party at the birthday barn. This year he understood that it was HIS birthday and wanted everyone to sing "Happy Birthday" to him. He loved opening presents and kept telling me how much fun he had at his birthday party "yesterday". (Anything that has past is yesterday to him!) I'm so glad he enjoyed it. I love seeing him get excited!! It was a great day and the weather held out just for him!













My little boy is growing up so fast!!

6 comments:

amyop said...

How much fun!!!!! Please give him some birthday kisses from us all!

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

So cute! We had a blast and enjoyed celebrating with him.

Maria said...

I can't believe Price is already 3!!! I love Owen's face in the group picture. He's such a cutie! Hope you are doing well! Tell everybody we said hey!

Michelle said...

Looks like ya'll have been up to a lot of fun! Thanks for your prayers for Rivers! She's doing great and really enjoyed Price's party last weekend!

koerner5 said...

Bummed the kiddies missed the party, looks like y'all had a ton of fun!!!

Ashley W. said...

happy birthday Price, Farm parties are the best!