Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Big Helper

Recently Price has really developed a real bond with Owen. When he wakes up in the morning, he wants to go straight to Owen's room. He opens the door and happily yells, "Good Mornin' Owie!" If Owen isn't already awake, that usually does the trick!
He also is starting to play with Owen. He gives him a few cars and sometimes trades them out telling him how to roll them and doing the "vroom, vroom" sound. He also likes to tell him what everything is, "Dis is Wightenen McQueen, Owie. He's a Wed Car!"
And they are always laughing together...... Most of the time I'm not sure what they are laughing at but their laughs are contagious to each other and even though I don't get it, I love it!
Price also only wants to take baths with Owen now and loves being with his little brother! It melts my heart how awesome they are together already.


Price also loves feeding Owen cheerios and fruit puffs and today asked if he could feed him his baby food. Since he has been so good with his little brother, I joyfully obliged.





Owen's wondering what is going on...

I think it's so cute that Price has to open his mouth to feed Owen!


See, Everyone is happy!

Good Job Price!!

3 comments:

Micah said...

awwwweee!!! I actually just took video of Tucker doing the same thing and I am going to post it. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

So cute! Sallie has recently started taking a extra liking in Anna as well. She loves to feed her and always wants to know where Anna is. So sweet!!

Angie said...

I open my mouth to when I feed Tyler...

Too cute! Now if he could just babysit while you ran to the store :-)