Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First Baseball Game


Josh & I took the boys to their very first Carolina Baseball Game courtesy of the Lindler Family! Thanks so much Kevin & Ashley, for giving us your tickets! We had such a great time and Price LOVED it! It was a 7pm game so I was worried it would be too late for him, but he did so good! I was very proud! He loved watching the baseball players and one nice man even gave him a foul ball to remember his very first game! One day I hope he'll be wearing his very own garnet and black baseball uniform!! :)


Price walking in!

P & MG bouncing in the Gamecock Bouncer

Eatting his corndog! (I know it's not a great pic but I had Owen so taking pictures wasn't so easy!)



An attempt at a family pic!


Me & Owen







Price & Josh before we left the game!

4 comments:

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

They both look so cute! can't wait to take Sallie.

Angie said...

Too sweet! You need to learn how to make some jersy's or something :-)

amyop said...

Awww.. I love going to Bball games. My dad and I went all the time! Brings back such good memories! I bet Price will be wearing his very own outfit all too soon!

Rachel said...

Cute pics! Looks like fun---and are you feeding Owen a nursette bottle?