Monday, October 13, 2008

Storytime Tantrums



The week before last we went to the Richland County Library for storytime and a craft. They read stories about buses and then then got to make their own bus to bring home. Price was great during storytime, did great on his school bus, but when it came time to leave.........well, let's just say it didn't go as smoothly..........

He climbed in the middle of the bookshelf,

pushed the alarm button on the elevator

and had a meltdown in the main lobby with everyone watching!!

And, did I mention that I had Owen with me and he was screaming??

I'm sure one day I'll laugh about this story.........but it won't be anytime soon!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I know it's not funny...but I can't stop giggling :-) Price is too cute! I love the wavy hair!

Ashley said...

Oh, Ashley! I can so relate. Both of mine threw a fit at PAC over the summer....not fun.

Rhetta said...

Bless your heart!

Rachel said...

I have been there and it is not funny. I feel your pain.