Monday, October 13, 2008

State Fair






We went to the Fair on opening day, which was NOT the best day to go! It was drizzling the entire time and I was scared to let Price ride any rides for fear of him slipping off the ride. But I think we had a good time anyway. We strolled thru the buildings and got to see all the animals. He loved the petting zoo and the tractors the most. He went with his grandpa, meme and cousin, Taylor today and they rode rides. Meme said he had a great time. Next year we'll plan better!

2 comments:

Rhetta said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I would love to have an elephant ear...yum!

rita and andy said...

Oh I am so jealous that you are so close to the State Fair that the boys can really enjoy it several for days! Our county fair isn't all that. I'm with Rhetta, an elephant ear sounds YUMMY!!!!!!