Thursday, July 10, 2008

Twice Blessed

I often wondered if it was possible for my life to get any better...but Saturday the Lord blessed me once again. Owen is perfect! He is so precious and makes our family so much more complete. Price is doing very well with him. He tries to help with him occasionally but mostly just ignores him right now. This week Josh is home with me to entertain Price so hopefully next week Price will be okay with sharing me.
Owen is perfect during the day but doesn't like to sleep much at night. Hopefully we can all overcome that! Thanks to everyeone for the calls, dinners, visits, cards, and especially the prayers. Keep the prayers coming. We can feel them at work.
Here are a few pics for you to enjoy until I have more time to write. Owen is crying and Josh is giving me the "evil eye"!!


Sweet Baby Owen!

Price trying to give Owen his paci


Price being a baby


Price and Taylor checking Owen out!


Price making his "cheese" face!!

15 comments:

Angie said...

Price looks like a giant next to Owen! You have 2 absolutely beautiful children!!!!

DeAnn Tiller said...

Glad to hear you are doing well. I hope Owen will start sleeping better for you at night. Price looks like a proud big brother. Take care!

rita and andy said...

What a cutie! So glad you guys are doing well. I can't wait to see you. I will call in a week or two and try to stop by on one of my trips to Columbia.

Ashley W. said...

Owen is so precious, I am glad to hear things are going well. Price looks so much older now!

Ashley W. said...

Owen is so precious, I am glad to hear things are going well. Price looks so much older now!

Anonymous said...

Owen looks so sweet and Price cracks me up with his cheese face. Looking forward to seeing the whole family soon! Love ya!!
Suz

The Newton's said...

Both your boys are so darn cute! I am gonna have to make a trip to Cola for a visit before school starts. I think Jayce and Price would hit it off.

Rhetta said...

I can't believe how quickly they change. Owen is already starting to look more and more like a little man and you are right, he is very cute! I think you might have a mini me on your hands! So excited to meet him!

Love you!

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Owen is beautiful! And Price looks like he's getting the hang of the big brother thing... Hope to see you soon!

Amanda said...

I am so happy things are going well with the boys! Owen is too cute and Price looks like he is adjusting fine. :o) Price is always a cutie in all his pictures! I can't wait to meet little Owen soon!

Leslie Spradley said...

Owen is adorable!!!

amyop said...

Awww.... He is so so so cute!

He llok so tiny next to Price! Don't you just want to cry! I love it when they are so tiny! Yes I know Baby Fever all over again! Much Love, AmyP

Ashley said...

You have two beautiful boys!

Tara Jane said...

Congratulations!!!! I know you guys are so excited. I'd love to come see you and Owen...I'll call you and see when it would be a good time. I love you! :)

Kristy Huffstetler said...

Oh my gosh, Owen is soooo cute! It makes me excited to have a little one soon!