Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Price is TWO!!


Two years ago today I was at LMC begging for an epideral wondering how my life was about to change.
Would I be a good mother? Was I even READY to be a mother? Who would Price look like? Would he love me? Would he know how much I loved him? How would I know what he needs!?!
I asked myself millions of questions like these everyday from the time I found out I was pregnant until delivery.
Once he was born, I just knew everything would be okay. Just looking at him, I knew the Lord knew exactly what he was doing and I had no more doubts.
Price was such a blessing to me and at the time I didn't even realize how much you could love someone so small.
It's hard to believe my baby is now 2. Two isn't a baby anymore, it's a toddler. He is growing up so fast. I remember I used to say, "I can't wait until he can sit up....crawl.....walk.....talk...." I feel like I wished his little life away instead of enjoying each second.
Price is so smart now and can say and do so many things. My favorite thing he says is when he tells me he's "mama's boy"!! Yes, Price - You are! And I hope it always stays that way!! :)

Happy Birthday, Price!! You are my little man and I love you to the moon and back!!

4 comments:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Happy Birthday Price! You are such a handsome little man!!

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet! Happy Birthday Price.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday to a cute little guy! I can't believe he is already 2!

amyop said...

I love that piucture! What a cute outfit! Man time fly's! I will come and visit soon!