Monday, May 5, 2008

Mini Vacay

Friday Josh took the day off and we headed down for a weekend at the beach to visit our friends, Dustin & Erin. On the way there we stopped in Florence to visit Angie & Frank and their new baby boy, Tyler.

Then on Saturday we went to my friend Melissa's wedding. Melissa and I were friends in high school. We haven't really been able to get together over the last couple of years so it was so nice to be invited to her wedding and share in her special day. The timing was perfect!





After the wedding (& a little nap, of course) we headed down to the beach for some fun with Price. He loved everything: the waves, the sand, the seagulls! He had so much fun. At first he ran from the waves but it didn't take long until he was running straight into the ocean with no fear, which of course scared me to death!! The water was too cold for me so Daddy played in the ocean with him. We had such a great time!









Staying with Dustin & Erin felt like we were staying in a very nice B&B! Their house is beautiful! Erin cooked for us and had fresh flowers in our room along with anything we could possibly need or want!! They were both wonderful hosts and we are so thankful to have such special friends! We hate that you guys live so far away but it was nice to get away for a weekend with you both! We love you!!

5 comments:

A Little Extra Love said...

Price rolling in the sand makes me cringe at the thought of Riley on the beach this summer. I am fully prepared to be washing sand out of every crevice. :)

Bobbi said...

I can't wait to go to the beach. Glad to see Melissa got married.

Ashley W. said...

Price is so frown since the last pictures, I cannot get over he looks like a little man!

Amanda said...

I hated we missed each other when you guys were here visiting. I love the pictures of Price. He is a cute little fellow!

Rhetta said...

I just want to scoop him up and squeeze him!