Thursday, May 15, 2008

Muffins for Mom's, Poultry Festival & Mother's Day!

Last Thursday Price's Preschool had Muffins for Mom's and everything was very nice. Unfortuantly I had forgotten about it so I forgot to tell my mom. (Let's just blame that one on the pregnancy!) Good news is Jenifer reminded me that morning of so we made it in time! :)
Friday we went down to Batesburg/Leesville and spent the weekend with my mom for the Poultry Festival. It's become our Mother's Day tradition since she lives right on the Main Street where everything takes place. We always spend that weekend with my mom and Price loves the Festival. Josh's family came down on Saturday and spent the day and Price and Taylor had a blast.
Sunday we had a great Mother's Day visiting everyone! I got a new cell phone for Mother's Day but the best present was one he made in Preschool. They helped Price make me a BEAUTIFUL apron with his picture and handprints on it! I just love it!! Hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day as well!! It's always a special time to be reminded how much I love being a MOM!!

2 comments:

Amber and Matt said...

I miss the Poultry Festival! It is about the only thing I miss about B-L. I used to always buy my Mom her Mother's Day present from the craft stalls. Do you sit out at your Mom's and watch the parade go by?

A Little Extra Love said...

LOVE the new header!!!!