Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Fall!!

Price had a few days off from school last week and we decided to go to Cease Farms with some of our friends. It was a great time and the boys had so much fun......especially on the slide. I practically had to drag them from that place. There is so much to do. I highly recommend a visit if you get a chance.









Then today I got to go to the Fair with Price on his VERY FIRST FIELD MGES Field Trip! I am so thankful to be able to share in such special moments with my children and Price was so excited to have me with him.






Everyone got to see all the animals and then they had several demonstrations and shows for the kindergartners. They even got to see the pigs get a bath. I think everyone had a great time and we are looking forward to going with our family on Thursday!

No comments: