Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Calling all Prayer Warriors!


Yes, I once again need your prayers!
We are expecting a sweet bundle of joy! Its been hard to tell people because as many of you know, the last 4 pregnancies haven't turned out as hoped and the last one was definitely very hard on me. I am  asking  BEGGING for your prayers, because I believe in the power of prayer. I don't know why I have such a desire for another child, but I do..... and I have to believe there is a reason for this. I know the Lord has a great plan for our family and I am excited and anxious to find out what it is. I just hope it includes this precious little one.
Please pray for our family. Everyday that passes gets harder instead of easier and until I can hold this sweet little one in my hands, I'm pretty sure its not going to get any easier.
I am currently 14 weeks along. Two of my miscarriages have been at 16 weeks and 18 weeks so this is a critical time. Josh and I are so blessed with such great friends and family and I know I can count on you all to be praying for us during this time. I thank the Lord for each of you!!!

4 comments:

TeamStutts said...

PRAYING!!!! :)

amyop said...

WE LOVE YOU AND YOU HAVE ALL OF US PRAYING!!!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend and hug your neck! I will be praying for you daily!!! Love you to pieces!

Andrea @ Life Love Larson said...

Praying that everything goes smoothly for you from here on out.
xoxo

Amy said...

Praying for yall!