Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy 9 Months, Owen!!

Time flies when your having fun!!!
I can't believe that little Owen is already 9 months old. Seems like just yesterday I held that sweet little new born in my arms thinking how wonderfully blessed I am!

Right now he is pulling up on everything and he can stand for a pretty long while and is trying to cruise on the furniture. He says "dada" but hasn't quite mastered "mama" yet.....
He is still doing the army crawl to get around.....and, boy, does he get around. He's into everything but mostly likes to be where Price is so that means as long as I keep Price where he's suppose to be, Owen follows along.
Owen is on his 5th ear infection so yesterday we made an appointment to see and ENT and we will be getting tubes put in his ears soon. I am hoping this will help him sleep and feel better. He has had a hard time with all these ear infections and it's disrupting everyone's sleep. Poor thing.....




Only 3 more months till he's ONE!! Then he won't be a baby anymore.......


1 comment:

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

Tubes are wonderful and they have worked so well for Sallie. Our friend is getting them tommorow actually.