Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Easter Rabbit is coming!







We have been busy getting ready for the Easter this week. My mom bought the boys these cute matching outfits for Easter. I was having a problem finding what I want because it's hard to get Price & Owen matching outfits since I was trying to get Price something other then a jon-jon but my mom found these and I decided that Easter would be the last time he wore them!! ( I said that at Christmas, too...but I mean it this time!) Josh doesn't like Price in them but he sure liked that we didn't have to purchase it! :) Thanks Mom!!



My mom and I took the boys to see the "Easter Rabbit" (that's what Price calls him) and to get their Easter pictures taken yesterday. They were perfect except Price wouldn't let sit in the Easter Rabbit's lap w/o me! Owen did great though.....



When you ask Price what he wants from the Easter Bunny he says, "I want the Easter Rabbit to bring me an apple, I don't want no carrot!!" So cute! I guess he thinks that since the Easter Bunny always carries a carrot, that is what he brings when he visits! Hopefully the Easter Rabbit will have some apples when he comes to visit Sunday! :)



2 comments:

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

That is so cute! I love the outfits. hope yall have a Happy Easter and hope that Rabbit is good to those babies

amyop said...

Too cute love the apple vs carrot story! Can't wait to see you next week! Yippee!!!