Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's A GIRL!






I'm sure most of you already know this, but IT'S A GIRL!!!

It took me a little longer to find out the sex this time because I was scared to get too attached, but you can imagine my excitment when I found out I would be adding a little pink to my life!

If you know me well at all, you know I have had pink dreams for a while......but obviously, I wanted a healthy baby first and foremost.

I am overwhelmed with thankfulness for this precious little one. The Lord is sooooo good to me. I feel more blessed then I deserve. I have prayed for this baby for a very long time and still have 16 weeks to go, so now I'm praying that everything continues to be healthy. I feel confident that the Lord is watching over us.

We have decided her name will be Carolyn Ann.
She will be named after my grandmother (Carolyn) and my mother (Ann). Two of the most wonderful women in my life. My grandmother passed away when I was pregnant with Owen and I know she would be so proud to have this sweet little baby named after her. She was the most Godly, kind hearted, giving, loving woman that I have ever known, and I can only pray that my Carolyn will be like her.
So, prayers still appreciated and more updates to come. Thanks for all who have continuously prayed for us on this journey.

No comments: