Monday, July 18, 2011

Birthday Boys!

P&O had a FABULOUS bday party this year! It was easy to choose a theme since they both think they are little boys by day, Superheros by night!

All of our closest friends were there to share in their special day. We are definitly blessed with so many great friends and a wonderful family to share such special moments with.
Super Sarah Dippity came to the party and did face painting and a magic show, which the kids loved. She definitly made the party. I also gave out Superhero Capes as the party favor which seemed to be a big hit as well. I don't think things could have gone any better. It was a wonderful day and I'm so glad I only have to do this once a year! :)












































I cannot believe my babies are 5 and 3. Time sure does fly......especially when your having fun!

No comments: