Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beachin it!

We just got back from our family beach week and it was the best beach trip yet. The boys are at the perfect age to enjoy the beach......and for Josh and I to enjoy a little relaxing as well.
It was just Josh and I with the boys the first part of the week and we enjoyed spending some quality family time together.
We ate dinner with one of my college besties, Amanda, and her family on Sunday then went to play at their house. I'm sad to say we did not take one single picture.....
We also spent a day on the beach with Josh's best friend and his family....again....no pictures. I got better towards the end of the week! :)

On Tuesday night the Mitchells joined us the rest of our vacay and we had a blast. The kids enjoyed playing on the beach and making sand castles, flying kites and swimming in the pool. We also took a trip to broadway and then of course to Kirks Ice Cream....my fav.









It was a great week and we are already looking forward to going back with Josh's family over Labor Day weekend.

No comments: