Saturday, April 23, 2011

MY ONE & ONLY!!




Six wonderful years ago, TODAY, I married the greatest man I know!! It's amazing that he is the one I ended up with because we are almost different in every. single. way!


I spend money - he saves.


I love to go out - he loves to stay at home.


He's always early - I like to be fashionably late.


I love crowds - he doesn't!


He's responsible - I'm less responsible :)


He's smart - I'm fun.

(I'm smart and he's fun too, it's just that I'm less smart then him and he's less fun then me.......although I'm not sure he'd agree on that last one!)


He's high strung - and I'm easy going!

(Actually that one is questionable - there are times when I'm the high strung one and he's easy going! Thank Goodness we usually aren't high strung at the same time!)




All those things are what makes us so special! We blend well together.

He takes care of me and I love that about him. I need to be taken care of.

I know the Lord put us together because he is just what I needed. And I believe I am just what he needed as well.



Happy Anny to my ONE & ONLY!


I love you, Joshua Eugene Jackson!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well said Ashley! That was so sweet! Opposites attract! Me & Austin are the same exact way as well! I'm so happy for you both & wish you many more happy years together!! I love you both!!

~Mindy

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope that you two got to celebrate!

rita and andy said...

happy anny ashley! seems like we were just at your beautiful wedding!!