Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Update

Apparently I'm the worst Blogger in the world b/c I can't seem to find time to update these days. Forgive me....

We had a pretty good pre-Easter but a not-so-good Easter.
We first had our Church Easter Egg Hunt the weekend before Easter and got to see the Easter Bunny. Price had a great Easter Party and Egg hunt at his preschool. Then the friday before my friend, Traci, put on a big Easter Egg hunt and also invited the Easter Bunny to come and visit.

The boys were so excited about hunting eggs and did a great job!

The Saturday morning before Easter, Josh started throwing up and Owen had a 102 fever. Luckily it only lasted 24 hours but we didn't get to go to Easter Services, which was a big dissapointment, or go to our yearly Easter trip to the zoo with my mom and stepdad.

I am very thankful Price and I never got sick. Hopefully the summer brings less sickness!










I hope everyone else had a Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

They are too cute! Love those cute shirts that I bet you made!