Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the Night Before Christmas...

Tonight we went to my Mom's house and spent Christmas Eve with Gigi and Papaw. Price's favorite thing about their house is their train that goes around their tree. He had so much fun playing with the train with Papaw.


Then we had to get back home to get ready for Santa. Price and I made cookies for Santa. I'm no cookie artist, but I thought Price's was really good for a 3 year old. The only help he had was with the sprinkles and a little help with the lips....otherwise, he did it all on his own. Santa is going to be proud!






The cookie I decorated for Owen


Price's Cookie
(Pretty good, huh?!?)



We even left Santa Chocolate Milk cause we know it's his fav!!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a GOODNIGHT!!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I about the brief should prepare more info then it has.

Michelle said...

It's so fun to leave goodies for Santa! We miss you guys and can't wait to catch up in the new year! See you at preschool!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!