Thursday, November 5, 2009

Soccer Season Ends

Price's last game was this past Saturday morning. I can't believe how fast his season came to an end. He played in all 9 games and you could definitly see a great improvement by the end of the season. I am already looking forward to next season, and I think Price is as well. I am very proud of my little soccer player. A BIG THANK YOU to all of our friends and family who came out to support Price. We really appreciate it!

Below is video from his very last goal. The footage is thanks to my good friend, Micah! :) (Thanks, Micah!!)

3 comments:

Ashley McSwain said...

That is the cutest thing EVER! There is definately lots of skill there.

Amber and Matt said...

Ashley, I'm so glad you are still updating your blog. So many of our mommy friends have seemingly stopped blogging back in June/July or earlier.

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Kelbe said...

Good Job Price!