Thursday, June 11, 2009

Time for Vacay!!


This week has been busy, busy......getting ready for the beach, planning O's bday party and P's just a few weeks later!! (Silly me!! I should have done a double party! )
WHEW!!
We leave for the beach on Saturday and packing for an entire week seems to be a lot of work. I know why we don't do this more often!!
This is the very first time that Josh and I are taking the boys on vacation by ourselves. We thought it would be nice since we don't really get that much "family time" alone. Josh works all the time and barely gets home before the boys go to bed. Then on the weekends I usually have errands that I want to run w/0 the kiddos so this will be a special week. (Although we do hope that Gigi & Papaw come visit us a few days....please? please?!?!)
Please pray for us this week, as the place we stay is usually crowded (it's a timeshare) and with my wild men.........who knows what could happen. I'm already starting to get a little stressed! Price is fearless when it comes to water and that worries me but hopefully he'll have his "listening" ears on the entire time and I won't have to worry so much.
I can't wait to see what Owen thinks of the beach. I'll post some pics next week!!

1 comment:

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

Have a wonderful time!!!I am sure that you will all have a blast.