Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chef Price & Sweet Owen

Price has started this new phase where he wants to help me do everything! He wants to help me load the dishwasher, washing machine & dryer, clean the table, bathrooms, vacuum and most importantly cook. Last week I decided that I would let him help me make a Pizza for dinner. He was excited and did very well for his first time.



For our playgroup this week we all decided to make Christmas cookies with the little ones. Price didn't do quite as well..........but hey, we did what we could!!


I am so excited about experiencing Christmas with Price. He knows that Christmas is Jesus' Birthday but I'm not sure he knows exactly who Jesus is. Everytime we see a baby, he says "Baby Jes-wus?". He is also excited about Santa bringing him "pweswents" (yeah, that's presents...good thing we have a speech pathologist in the family!)

Owen is teething badly and his new things is chewing on his foot! I try to give him his teething toys but instead of letting me know when he drops them, he just grabs a foot!! It's actually pretty cute, but hopefully not a habit he'll keep! He can also sit up.....kinda! He does very well while sitting in the boppy. If you take it away........not so much!



Owen is truly the best child. He rarely ever fusses and when he does, there is a reason. He's the happiest, most content child I've ever met. Yesterday I had a doctors appointment, did a bit of shopping and had a Christmas lunch with my LMC co-workers and he stayed awake the entire time and didn't make a peep!

Thank you, Lord, for my wonderful babies!!

6 comments:

amyop said...

They are both so cute! I know I say that all the time- I just can't help my self!

Leslie Spradley said...

They both just keep getting cuter!

Angie said...

They are too cute! It must be so much much fun to have 2 boys at completely different stages and both are so much fun. Owen is getting so big and is too adorable!

Peekaboos and Baby Coo's said...

I love this pic of Owen sitting up! I can not beleive that they are at the age of almost sitting up. My how time flies even faster with the second one. Hope yall have a merry Christmas and hope to see you soon.

Kelbe said...

where did you get the PJs that they boys are wearing in their picture?

The Newton's said...

I was just reading your blog and read all the way to your new ride and had to giggle. You and I think so much alike. I have always said I would NEVER drive a minivan, but I am really thinking of getting one....if I ever get a new car. We take turns and Jason just got one. Anyway, I like it. it looks sporty. I may just have to take one for a test drive.
The boys are precious.....